Brisbane, we’re coming for you! Now’s your chance to slip into something comfortable and slide your way to Slideapalooza Brisbane! Don’t know what to expect? Find all the event specific details here for the Brisbane event!
Dates & Location
|Dates||Jan 18-20 & 25-27|
|Session 1:||9:00am – 11:00am|
|Session 2:||11:15am – 1:15pm|
|Session 3:||1:30pm – 3:30pm|
|Session 4:||3:45pm – 5:45pm|
* Slide Sessions available per day may vary. Please arrive 60 mins early to settle in and get ready to SLIDE!
Your Slide Account is your all-access pass to Slideapalooza. You cannot get in without one.
Why’s that? It’s where you activate your ticket. We are putting the final touches on the Slide Account portal as we speak and will have it up and running early January 2019.
Click here to find out more about your Slide Account.
Arriving to the Festival
- All-day parking will be available at a cost (all payment methods accepted). Access parking via main gates and follow directions.
- Once Parked, Follow the signs to the festival entry gates
- Make sure your event ticket is activated before arriving
- Swap your ticket for your Slideband at entry (Your ticket is valid to the main festival area all day, so please arrive a minimum of 60 mins early to settle in and get ready to SLIDE!)
- Cloak any items
- Grab a bite to eat
- Familiarize yourself with the water wonderland that is Slideapalooza
- Make a plan of attack for which slides you want to go on first when your session starts
- Be at the starting slide of choice 15 mins prior to your session time to maximise your sliding time
What to Bring?
- Bring the beach basics – towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses to ensure you are safe in the sun.
- It is suggested to wear your swimwear to the festival so you’re ready to go. Please note there are no change rooms, only toilets are available for changing clothes.
- Aqua shoes or thongs are the best footwear to move from slide to slide.
- An inflatable device – basic slide rings or pool toys are the only permitted slide devices and will need to be under 1m in width. You can inflate them at our inflation station.
- It is essential to bring your proof of age card for all adult tickets. If you have no ID, there will be no bar service in the licensed areas.
- Only Activated tickets will gain entry to the festival. Be sure to create a Slide Account and Activate your ticket before you arrive!
- Slideapalooza is a completely cashless festival. Your Slide Account will hold all your Cashless Credit. You can purchase Cashless Credit with your ticket, Top Up inside your Slide Account, or Top Up on site.
- Some slides have height and age restrictions, find all the slide details in Our Slides
- Limited cloak room/lockers will be available at a cost. Please leave unnecessary items in the car and leave valuables at home.
- Forgot to bring a towel or slide ring? Or simply don’t have one (or want a better one?!), essential merchandise will be available for purchase onsite
What to Expect?
- A safe environment. It is our priority to conduct sliding in a safe and responsible manner. It is your own responsibility to ensure you are acting and/or sliding in a manner that does not put yourself or others at risk of injury.
- A bit of walking. With slides up to 150m long there will be the walk back to the top and from slide to slide.
- An incredible Slideapalooza Experience. Enjoy the thrill of sliding combined with delicious food, refreshing beverages and awesome tunes.